Colortime paint turning into cheeze

Page 3 of 3

Although the English types have destroyed their written language by removing "Z" (I think they spell Zoo with an "S" now)..adding this letter to an otherwise normal word will get you negative points. JK :)

If you read the cans instructions you would have added water, instead you ruined it. Its latex , its water base.

There is nothing wrong with the paint...All paint will look like cottage cheese if left open in 100 degree heat..Adding water won't help either and paint thinner and acetone is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.That is why they sell those little buckets so you can pour out just what you need and the can stays covered...You really are a moron or a troll....Good God I hope you aren't doing this to somebody else's home for pay....
You really are a moron or a troll....Good God I

Sounds like he is...that's why most of us have PLONKED him...

Over many years and tons of paint my experiance is quality latex will only thicken when exposed to heat, water restores it. What the OP did ruins it.