Colortime paint turning into cheeze

At this point, though, the parents can't write, either.

Cindy Hamilton =======

Agreed. Want to see something terrifying (and nauseating)? Read a dozen of the messages here:

Not sure if we're seeing both the chicken and the egg in those messages. Probably some of both.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

This is the twit that has a WEBTV.

Thanks for all the flames, guys. I will admit I had them coming. Can you imagine using a WTV? OMG. But wait, it's free, never freezes up, has firewall protection, never can get a virus, has most of the benefits of an older `puter, and on and on...

I'm only 78, but I bet I've forgotten more shit than you guys will ever know....

Yes it is sad that I'm on WTV. And I can see that I can get slammed pretty good in the ng's, still.... FYI, I meant no harm to the O.P. Maybe a bad choice of words on my part... :-( But, give me a break... I've only been on the net for 15 years. And you? Loose, Lost, Lose... heh heh.

BTW... what is cheeze?

Paddy... rock on doods. ;-)

Reply to
Paddy Waggin

Dude (can't call you old, 65 here) if you can't get a virus why does it need a firewall?

Reply to
Bob Villa

And yet you can't figure out the message hierarchy and respond to the correct person.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I met a guy the other day still using AOL. Through a broad band connection. duh....

Reply to
Steve Barker