coloring GE sealants

Can one (not GE)color GE sealants without zapping its performance. If yes what pigment class (I dont want to paint it)
Repost that make sense

My take is that the OP is asking if a consumer can add a tint to GE sealants without effecting their performance. My question is, 'even if tinting is possible how are you going go use a batch of tinted sealant which is no longer in its tube? I guess that you could put it into a cake decorating bag and use it like a caulking tube'. No flame intended in any what here.
C & E wrote:

Exactly. Done it with silicone sealant using automotive enamel paints. Works a treat.
But you're right; the decorating bag is the trick to it :-)
Jim

Silicon mix with oil paint I don't think so