coloring existing motar

I have done some brick pointing and the motar is too light. What can I do to tone down the color of the already dried pointing short of tearing it out and starting over? Thanks for any help.
W. Wells wrote:

Grout stain. ymmv
Can you stucco or paint over. Making new match the old is somewhat possible, but making old a different color is tough.