Color Changing Paramagnetic Paint

Here's a video of some people who painted their Jeep with paramagnetic paint. The paint changes hue/saturation with a high voltage, low amperage sinusoidal wave electric current applied. That's done wirelessly via an app.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i 2_1389583517
On 1/15/2014 6:58 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Rats! Snopes is already on it:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/paramagneticpaint.asp
On 1/15/2014 7:58 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

One Adam 12, one adam 12. I'm out on the freeway with a red Jeep. Uh, I mean a blue Jeep. I mean a brown Jeep. No, that's a yellow Jeep. I mean a purple Jeep. Sarge, you got to see this.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/15/2014 7:58 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

You might find this article on metamerism interesting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamerism_%28color%29
I once had a red car that appeared bluish under the florescent lights of gas stations at night.