Coleman Evcon Forced Air Direct Vent Propane Furnace for Man Home - comes on but blower never kicks in

We are living in a Manufactured (Mobile) home with an older furnace and it's having trouble.
I checked some troubleshooting websites for help but I'm stuck.
This is what happens when we turn it on.
Pilot light comes on (can see the glow). Furnace Ignites and warms up One or two minutes later we hear a clicking noise. It will click 4 to 6 times and then the furnace shuts off.
Sometimes (one in ten or twenty starts) the fan will turn on and we get heat out the vents (yay).
Most of the time it just shuts down.
We tried spinning the blades on the fan and they move just fine.
It had a fair bit of dust in it which I have vacuumed and blown out.
Any ideas of what to check next?
Thanks.
On Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:55:30 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@pdesigns.com wrote:

It sounds like the thermostatic switch that turns on the blower may be failing, or the blower. Furnace heats up, blower doesn't come on, high temp limit cut-off shuts it down. What happens if you try to activate the blower manually, ie turn it on via the thermostat, which usually has a switch to just turn on the fan? If it works reliably with that, then it's likely the temp switch problem. If it doesn't, then more likely motor or other problem.

On 10/26/2013 1:55 PM, snipped-for-privacy@pdesigns.com wrote:

--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Clicking noise maybe blower motor start relay? If possible give a little push to the blower wheel when acting up. Does motor start spinning? Then check/replace the capacitor.