Coleman 18v battery replacement?

I have a Coleman 18 volt battery pack, PMD8131BAT, that is no longer made anymore and I was wondering if anyone knew of another pack that had the cells set up in the same orientation so I could do a cell swap. I had bought a cheap one from Harbor Freight to try, and would have worked but the polarity was set up wrong and it didn't have the third tab on the pack that is wired up to the little thermal unit inside. It's a "classic" 18v pack design - if you're looking at it with the stem on the right side, the negative tab is facing you, and like I said, has the third tab that contacts when placed in the charger. Any help would be appreciated, I've used this toolkit for years and it still works well but is useless to me without batteries!
whaddapc wrote:

I had Primecell replace the batteries in 5 Makita packs for me recently. The price was reasonable and the performance is unreasonably good. If you don't see your tool on their list, recommend you eMail or call them anyway. They are excellent and will do their utmost to get you going.
http://www.primecell.com http://www.primecell.com/comments1.htm
PRIMECELL DIVISION, CUNARD ASSOCIATES INC., 9343 US RT 220 BEDFORD, PA 15522
--Winston <-- Just a happy customer.
--

I\'m still waiting for another sublime, transcendent flash of adequacy.

whaddapc wrote:

Have you checked with a local Batteries Plus store ? They can re-build most any pack like that
http://www.batteriesplus.com /
Also, if you go to Ebay, do a search on the battery model #, you should get a hit on a guy in Ohio that will rebuild your pack for $45
There is even a short video showing how they do it.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/voltmanbatteries__W0QQ_armrsZ1