Cold water tank.

Hi all,

I am about to change my loft in to and off but have a large water tank in the loft. From what I can tell so far, the tank only supplies the water to the hot water cylinder and nothing else. I want to move this cold tank over to the coner of the loft but was wondering how big it really needs to be if it only supplies the hot water cylinder. Can I replace it with a small 1 instead.

Thanks

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn_sussex

I am a little confused at what you are describing, but you may want to look into a tankless water heater if this is a "special" area of the house that does not see too much water usage.

Reply to
borgunit

Post to this group:

UK.D-I-Y

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Is this the recycle tank for a solar water heater? If so, it's as big as it needs to be.

Reply to
HeyBub