Cold water supply clogged at Kitchen sink How to clear

I had to remove the faucet today and put back on. When I did the cold water side comes out very slow. We have very hard water and this has happened before, but there was a plumber here that time.

I can not remember how exactly he cleared it. But I remember him turning off the water at the water heater then he opened a faucet in the bathroom and either blocked off the one in the bathroom or kitchen and put back pressure on the line and it cleared.

Does anyone know the correct procedure for this?

Thank You

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Disassemble the cold water side valve on the faucet. Slightly open the valve under the sink to flush out the line.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Problem solved. Thank you to the plumber that emailed me.

Found out it is different procedure for cold water then hot water. Used air from down line of valve with valve open and faucet line disconnected.

Reply to
Chris

Thanks Dan. I had to use air to clear it, but I had easy access down line to do it. Works great now.

Reply to
Chris