cold floor

Put in heated floor pads like they use in bathrooms. Then a nice tile floor, warn long lasting problem over.

Reply to
JP

re: Put in heated floor pads like they use in bathrooms. Then a nice tile floor, warn long lasting problem over.

Uh oh, it looks like we've got a stray answer here!

Has anybody seen a question lying around? We've got to get these 2 matched up or the archives will be in utter chaos.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

How do you deal with a cold floor?

Maybe the post is from Alex Trebeck.

Reply to
Robert Allison

JoeSpareBedroom

Your right Derby, If this is not taken care of, isn't possible to cause a rip in the time space continuum? and if so,, can that be fixed with a flux capacitor enabled newsgroup actuator or should we just run a level two diagnostic and check the jeffries tubes for abnormalities?

Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

I don't know about you, but I'm already feeling a bit disoriented.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

re: possible to cause a rip in the time space continuum?

I already answered that. If you didn't see my response, you must be on the wrong side of the rip.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Oh crap!! if I'm on the wrong side of the rip I hope I don't see my evil twin!!! MAYBE I'm the evil twin,,, Oh dude! that is so deep!

Gotta go, I have to help re-calibrate the warp engines with that hardass Scotty in engineering. Clark...

-- Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Reply to
Clark...