cold floor

Put in heated floor pads like they use in bathrooms. Then a nice tile floor, warn long lasting problem over.
re: Put in heated floor pads like they use in bathrooms. Then a nice tile floor, warn long lasting problem over.
Uh oh, it looks like we've got a stray answer here!
Has anybody seen a question lying around? We've got to get these 2 matched up or the archives will be in utter chaos.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

How do you deal with a cold floor?
Maybe the post is from Alex Trebeck.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzmRWXlnfiE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjnZm1RbqzQ

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Your right Derby, If this is not taken care of, isn't possible to cause a rip in the time space continuum? and if so,, can that be fixed with a flux capacitor enabled newsgroup actuator or should we just run a level two diagnostic and check the jeffries tubes for abnormalities?
Clark...
--
Don\'t you have Google in your part of the world?

I don't know about you, but I'm already feeling a bit disoriented.

re: possible to cause a rip in the time space continuum?
I already answered that. If you didn't see my response, you must be on the wrong side of the rip.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Oh crap!! if I'm on the wrong side of the rip I hope I don't see my evil twin!!! MAYBE I'm the evil twin,,, Oh dude! that is so deep!
Gotta go, I have to help re-calibrate the warp engines with that hardass Scotty in engineering. Clark...
-- Don't you have Google in your part of the world?