Cold Climate heat pump

Its in the 40s here right now, and the electric strips havent been on yet...and wont for a while...:)

Reply to
steve

I meant to type 0F, 50F slipped in there from Tekkie's post somehow! ;-) Greg

Reply to
Greg O

You call yourself an HVAC expert but don't even have the foggiest clue how a heat pump works even after it has been explained to you????

Kind of like an electrician thinking that a circuit breaker resetting is magic or a plumber scratching his head at how water moves uphill in a siphon.

I remember learning how a heat pump works back in Freshman physics... no rocket science, just an air conditioner in reverse!

Maybe instead of filling the newsgroup with so much useless drivel and venom, you should just slink away and learn something before talking and posting.

You are not only a 1st degree troll, but a quack as well . God help the poor soul who pays you to do their HVAC work. Maybe in Louisiana you just need a pulse to get an HVAC license... (and even then you probably had to cheat on the exam)

Reply to
TEKKIE=TROLL

Tekkies never claimed to be a tech...matter of fact far from it. Hes been adopted by the hvac group, and hes learning.

Reply to
steve

\|||/ (o o) ,----ooO--(_)-------. | Please | | don't feed the | | TROLL's ! | '--------------Ooo--' |__|__| || || ooO Ooo

Reply to