coiling hose

I have developed a pinhole leak in two year old coiling hose. The small diameter prevents the usual hose repair so I'm looking for a patch or glue type repair. Grateful for any solutions.

Reply to
toolchest

Are you talking an air line? No patch or tape or glue will work long term. Buy a 1/4" coupler for $2.50 or a new 25' hose for $9.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

said water hose. Will look into small coupler.

Reply to
toolchest

If it is near the end, cut off the bad part and put the fitting on the good part. These are usually a threaded collar and flare deal. That will buy you some time but the hose is probably shot. Sun and flexing seems to kill these pretty fast.

Reply to
gfretwell