coiling hose

I have developed a pinhole leak in two year old coiling hose. The small diameter prevents the usual hose repair so I'm looking for a patch or glue type repair. Grateful for any solutions.

Are you talking an air line? No patch or tape or glue will work long term. Buy a 1/4" coupler for $2.50 or a new 25' hose for $9.
toolchest wrote:

If it is near the end, cut off the bad part and put the fitting on the good part. These are usually a threaded collar and flare deal. That will buy you some time but the hose is probably shot. Sun and flexing seems to kill these pretty fast.