Coffee pot repair

I bought a Starbucks Athena Barista espresso maker at a yard sale for $10. It is a $300 machine. Don't you know, it don't work. I have downloaded the stuff, but can't figure it out. Anyone have one of these? I know a guy who is really good in electronics that I will probably end up taking it to, but would like to fix it myself first for free.
Heats up, makes steam, heater gets hot, pump pumps, but no water comes through drip head.
Help appreciated.

Just a guess, bad pump impeller.
Jimmie

Link to the "stuff" appreciated.
Steve B wrote:

Youtube, Go for it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0vZhzH-5X4

"Mr. Austerity" <"PrintMo.Money "> wrote in message

That would be "ATHENA", not "SERINA".
Steve

Here's a link to a discussion.... maybe the pump just needs to be primed?
http://coffeegeek.com/forums/espresso/machines/528993
cheers Bob