Coffee pot repair

I bought a Starbucks Athena Barista espresso maker at a yard sale for $10. It is a $300 machine. Don't you know, it don't work. I have downloaded the stuff, but can't figure it out. Anyone have one of these? I know a guy who is really good in electronics that I will probably end up taking it to, but would like to fix it myself first for free.

Heats up, makes steam, heater gets hot, pump pumps, but no water comes through drip head.

Help appreciated.

Reply to
Steve B

Just a guess, bad pump impeller.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

Link to the "stuff" appreciated.

Reply to
JIMMIE

Youtube, Go for it,

Mr. Austerity

Here's a link to a discussion.... maybe the pump just needs to be primed?

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK

That would be "ATHENA", not "SERINA".