Coffee maker

I thought I would post this . I thought a new coffee maker might be on some Christmas list.We just bought a Krups FM4 coffee maker, It's the one that has the carafe that's supposed to keep the coffee hot fresh. Well the FM4 is the biggest piece of crap I have ever bought. It doesn't even make hot coffee and you lucky if it stays warm for 40 minutes. Krups says to put boiling water in carafe heat it up first, well theirs a time saver and that pretty much the point of having a timer. As luck would have it can't find the recipe e-mailed the krups waste of time.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

There are several newsgroups devoted to coffee. I suspect you might find some recommendations there for weaponry, hardware, or whatever we want to call The Ultimate Coffee Maker.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

return it anyways?

Reply to