Clothes moths

Will lining a closet with cedar panals keep clothes moths out? Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
Bill wrote:

No... cedar does have a natural repellent with some effectiveness, but there will always be a percentage of insects with some resistance to the oils. The surest safeguard is basicly tupperware for clothing. After the clothes have been cleaned store them in an air tight container... zipper bags and containers that uses the handles to lock down the lid are not air tight.
Lar
Also my dry cleaners told me always dry clean or wash your clothes before putting them in the closet. If you wear an item and store it in the closet without cleaning it is more prone to attract moths.

Mothballs? (Camphor)
I am trying to stay away from Mothballs since they smell so bad.