Closetmaid Laminate System

Hello,
We bought some Closetmaid laminate components for a new walk-in closet. It looks fairly daunting to install. Does anyone have experience with installation and if so how difficult was it?
Thanks,
Cin
--
Newsguy All-in-One Accounts: Unlimited, HiSpeed Internet Access, 2 SpamHippo
protected mailboxes, 50Mb website and 3Mb/month Newsguy Usenet downloads. Only

If you build it in one of their configurations it goes up real fast with little more than a screwdriver.
My wife had me cutting and piecing things together in a custom configuration and it was still easy.
says...

Thanks! That gives me encouragement! Did you have to cut any of the metal rods?We need to and I'm afraid that will be a major deal.
Cin
--
Newsguy All-in-One Accounts: Unlimited, HiSpeed Internet Access, 2 SpamHippo
protected mailboxes, 50Mb website and 3Mb/month Newsguy Usenet downloads. Only

You may have to cut the wire shelves but if you can measure them correctly the guy at Home Deopt can cut them with his shear. Otherwise all you need is a hacksaw.
says...

I took your advice and took them back in and they cut them with bolt cutters...easy deal!
Cin
--
Newsguy Express Usenet Accounts: 15GB/month at only $9.95!