Closetmaid Laminate System

Hello,

We bought some Closetmaid laminate components for a new walk-in closet. It looks fairly daunting to install. Does anyone have experience with installation and if so how difficult was it?

Thanks,

Cin

Reply to
Cindy

Thanks! That gives me encouragement! Did you have to cut any of the metal rods?We need to and I'm afraid that will be a major deal.

Cin

Reply to
Cindy

If you build it in one of their configurations it goes up real fast with little more than a screwdriver.

My wife had me cutting and piecing things together in a custom configuration and it was still easy.

Reply to
gfretwell

You may have to cut the wire shelves but if you can measure them correctly the guy at Home Deopt can cut them with his shear. Otherwise all you need is a hacksaw.

Reply to
gfretwell

I took your advice and took them back in and they cut them with bolt cutters...easy deal!

Cin

Reply to
Cindy