Closet organizers

Hello, I need to put in a couple of closet organizers for two reach-in closets. . Does anyone have any experience with the more expensive stuff from easyclosets or some of the other direct-to-consumer custom designed kits? I went to the borg, and the closetmade stuff looks a bit cheap. We are looking for a set with drawers etc. I am not too concerned about the $$ if the stuff is better than the kits I can get at the borg. . Last question...looking for a good bench vise for my shop. What are you guys using now? Thanks.

Go ahead and buy it, just keep the closet doors closed. Only you and the housekeeper will know about it.

The standard there is the Wilton line. Had a lot of them in a repair shop I owned and the mechanics never could destroy them. Not cheap, but it will be a tool you can bequeath to your grandkids. Available from Enco, maybe Amazon (haven't looked), Grainger, McMaster, et al. You will find one of the larger swivel bases to be handiest, 5" to 6" size. Wilton stocks replacement parts for them like vise jaws (we all do something stupid now and then trying to get a job out the door). HTH
Joe