Closet doors and laminate flooring

How do I attach the bottom pivot for closet doors when I have laminate flooring? Putting screws through the laminate into the sub-floor prevents the laminate from floating as it should.
MB
Cut out an area that won't be too noticeable around the pin-hinge - so the floow can float around it. Worked well here, only didn't oversize it quite enough becuse I was trying to keep it from being seen.
Pop
in message

have laminate

sub-floor