Clock parts

The school clock I made 30 yrs ago fell off the wall and broke the glass in the bezel. The problem is that the bezel and dial combination are 12 1/4 inches in diameter. I cant find anything bigger than 11 inches. Any ideas on where to look?

Reply to
JMagerl

If anybody has something to fit:

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

My first thought was

It is a great site for this sort of thing. However, they do not carry glass that big.

I would suggest that you try a local hardware store. Some of them sell glass for windows, maybe they can cut it round.

Also, you might want to try

This is a great site for finding almost annything! It's like an online yellow pages.

Good luck.

Reply to
Rileyesi

Make a replacement out of plexiglas. You can even do that yourself.

Reply to
KLM

try

tom&sue