Clock parts

The school clock I made 30 yrs ago fell off the wall and broke the glass in the bezel. The problem is that the bezel and dial combination are 12 1/4 inches in diameter. I cant find anything bigger than 11 inches. Any ideas on where to look?
JMagerl wrote:

If anybody has something to fit: http://www.timesavers.com /
Jim

My first thought was www.klockit.com. It is a great site for this sort of thing. However, they do not carry glass that big.
I would suggest that you try a local hardware store. Some of them sell glass for windows, maybe they can cut it round.
Also, you might want to try www.thomasregister.com. This is a great site for finding almost annything! It's like an online yellow pages.
Good luck.

Make a replacement out of plexiglas. You can even do that yourself.
try
www.emperorclock.com

in
on