Clock changing problem

I was going to change my clock when I realized that I am at a loss....

What time is it?

Reply to
hobart800

Same time as tomorrow at this time.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

My washing machine displays how much time is left in the cycle, but it's not a clock that I can set. I'll just have to remember to do my laundry an hour earlier until spring.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

go to Nonags,download ClockAlign and run it. it sets your PC clock with the US Naval Observatory time.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Google "time".

Reply to