Clock changing problem

I was going to change my clock when I realized that I am at a loss....
What time is it?
Same time as tomorrow at this time.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

My washing machine displays how much time is left in the cycle, but it's not a clock that I can set. I'll just have to remember to do my laundry an hour earlier until spring.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

go to Nonags,download ClockAlign and run it. it sets your PC clock with the US Naval Observatory time.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Google "time".