Clicking in Home electrical system?

folks --

My problem manifests itself simply. In what would become my new study, I found that any AV device ( radio or Television ) will emit a clicking sound while turned on and plugged in. The TV shows a "blip" as if the power was disrupted briefly.

None of the other rooms in the house show this problem. X10 modules in that part of the house became nonfunctional soon after install, new ones soon joined them. All X10s have since been removed. The breaker for that part of the house is off right now. My computers seemed un affected by any of this.

What I am looking for is - Is there any way to detect shorts or blips in existing wiring?

Reply to
Dan

Have you tried to replace the breaker itself ? Maybe substitute it out with another one, of the same rating??

--James--

Reply to
James