click flooring cutter

I'm looking into redoing some floors using clic stranded bamboo flooring which comes in 2 meter lengths. I need to stagger a right angle joint - which means I need to cut some boards and they will need the "clic" on both ends. Are there router bits available to form these edges? The material in question is the relatively common "uniclic" format or profile, 14mm.
If there is no "uiclic" bit is there a relatively surefire way of forming this profile with another tool???
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

The profile appears to be patented and licensed. It also looks like too much effort to try to clone for a small number of joints. I'd suggest that small biscuit joints would be more practical.

Good idea - mabee a good excuse to buy a biscuit cutter. (or be smart and borrow it from my good neighbour the retired wood worker)