clenaing pennies didn't work.

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:30:29 -0800, Smitty Two

Hmm. I might have that or something simliar under the sink. I have Brasso and a couple other things.
Buy a rock polisher (tumbler) at the toy store.
Or perhaps a brass polisher (Bullet shell casing polisher)

IF the Cu is gone you just cant shine zinc
On 2/26/2011 11:58 PM, mm wrote:

what about this one? http://www.howtocleanthings.com/how-to-clean-pennies.htm
--
<---=-Dilbert Firestorm-=--->
Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!
dilbert firestorm wrote:

Tubling will make the pennies shiny brand new.