Clearing a jammed cable stapler

I've got a 4 conductor cable stapler that uses curved top staples (CT-10) that's jammed. I can't load new staples (the spring slide won't go in far enough to lock) and the ones apparently jammed in there won't fire. I don't see an easy way to clear the staple channel, either.
Anyone got any tips for how to clear a jammed strip of staples?
-- Bobby G.

Check on line to see if there is operators manual available. These normally have detailed instructions for clearing jams. Failing that, call the customer service number (Google it) and ask for their manual and/or talk to an expert for help. Good luck.
Joe

<<Check on line to see if there is operators manual available. These normally have detailed instructions for clearing jams. Failing that, call the customer service number (Google it) and ask for their manual and/or talk to an expert for help. Good luck.>>
Finally found the Arrow website (www.arrowfastener.com) and they had a diagram of exactly what screw to pull to open the staple channel. Good work, Joe! Thanks.
-- Bobby G.