Clear Vu?

Restoring leaky thermal pane windows. Removing moisture. Any one have it tried? Or just forget it and replace the leaky panes.

Replace. It's not terribly expensive.
On 9/22/2010 1:42 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I see someone here that does it at relatively low cost. I chose to replace all my windows as frames and sashs were also shot after 35 years. It was big bucks.