Clear finish for oak door pulls

I'm planning to sand the worn out (urethane?) finish off my kitchen cabinet oak door pulls and apply a new finish.
Can anyone recommend a clear finish which is especially suited for kitchen use (hardwearing, resistant to grease and water)?
Thanks in advance for your helpful replies.
<< Can anyone recommend a clear finish which is especially suited for kitchen use (hardwearing, resistant to grease and water)? >>
Polyurethanes are inherently more wear resistant than many other common finishes. It would be logical to expect the performance you need from most any premium floor finish. Water-based polyurethanes are said to be lighter in color and less prone to yellowing than solvent types. Perhaps a search for bar finishes might turn up a unique product, but IMO you won't have to look very hard for a very good varnish. Good luck.
Joe
Flecto Varathane in waterbased version. Label states "Our hardest finish" and you can apply 3 coats a day. Scuff sand between coats.