Clear epoxy?

Is there a clear epoxy that will bond glass (crystal) to brass. The glass door knob handle came off of the brass seat.

Yes there is. I can't tell you the name though. Several years ago I was having an annual chore of reattaching the rear view mirror to the windshield. This was using the stuff that the auto supply places sold.
Somewhere I came across a clear epoxy that has worked now for over 6 or seven years. I think it was from an auto supply store but I was away from home and don't even remember the store name.
At any rate this is to tell you to keep looking. I know the stuff exists.
Charlie

If you'd use rear view mirror cement, it would stay on permanently. Wal-Mart, $3.00, done.
jim wrote:

Use Loctite Clear Epoxy #312 and Loctite Primer 3736. These two items can be bought as a kit from CR Lawrence under their part number 3346.
Boden
CYANOACRYLATE do a search on this, not an epoxy, not a glue..some call it superglue but if the objects are clean, and need to be bonded it will work...

if the joint is subject to shear impacts,then cyanoacrylates are not as good as epoxy. A doorknob may get such shear forces.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik