clear acrylic sheet noise barrier rating

In article , tbl wrote: ...

Back when I was living in manhattan (20 yrs ago), I switched my windows to double windows, each sliding left-right on its own.

It had roughly 1" separation -- a lot better than these windows today that have maybe .25" separation!

As with you, the noise reduction was incredible -- it just disappeared.

But soon I started hearing noises again!

Different noises, though.

Water flowing through the pipes, pin-drops from upstairs, etc.

What do they say, there's no free lunch?

David

PS: In winter, it sure was now one hell of a lot warmer!

Reply to
David Combs

replying to tbl, Jeff remus wrote: Awesome, do you have any picture you are willing to share? I would like to do the same for my home. snipped-for-privacy@live.com

Reply to