Cleansing off tobacco film from a vehicle

Sorry if this is a repost, but I've not seen it on the board yet so....
A couple friends of mine smoke. I know, nasty habit and they ought. And in the minivan with the two little girls in carseats, too. I know, they oughta not do that.
Anyhow, we might be working on the minivan some time in a couple weeks. I'd suggested doing some cleaning while we do the other work.
What is a good way to clean cigarette film off of windows, upholstery, plastic, carpets, small girls, steering wheel, car seats, etc?
When I got my grand mother's TV, I used pine cleaner and warm water. Wonder if simple green does the job? Any other products which work, and are safe around kids?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Kathy wrote:

Maybe Streamin Mormon thinks he needs 4-5 repeat posts like he needs 4-5 wives...
Posting this every 12-24 hours is bullshit.