Cleansing off tobacco film from a vehicle

Sorry if this is a repost, but I've not seen it on the board yet so....

A couple friends of mine smoke. I know, nasty habit and they ought. And in the minivan with the two little girls in carseats, too. I know, they oughta not do that.

Anyhow, we might be working on the minivan some time in a couple weeks. I'd suggested doing some cleaning while we do the other work.

What is a good way to clean cigarette film off of windows, upholstery, plastic, carpets, small girls, steering wheel, car seats, etc?

When I got my grand mother's TV, I used pine cleaner and warm water. Wonder if simple green does the job? Any other products which work, and are safe around kids?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There must be an echo in here.

Reply to
Kathy

Maybe Streamin Mormon thinks he needs 4-5 repeat posts like he needs 4-5 wives...

Reply to
G Henslee

Posting this every 12-24 hours is bullshit.

Reply to
Hopkins