Cleanout angle for pvc

I'm putting in 2 " pvc under a pier and beam and was told I should put a cleanout after the 90 sweep. In what orientation do I place the cleanout. If i place it at 12 o'clock it would be hard but not impossible to get an auger in there. At 3 or 9 o'clock would be easy to get to but is that kosher? I'm guessing that at 6 o'clock is a no-no. TIA

Pardon me for being clueless, but what will that pipe be servicing, exactly?
AJS
washing machine
wrote:

cleanout. If

auger
I'm
dino wrote:

Preferred would be a long-turn TEE-WYE: http://www.dafehr.com/Genova/genwye.htm#Long Turn Tee Wye, Single (H x H x H) (turn the picture 90 degrees CCW)
The branch inlet on the left (after you turn the pic) gets a clean-out plug installed. The long sweep discourages debris from building up.
If you can't use that scheme, put a WYE fitting in after the turn for a clean-out, but I would rotate it to a 45 degree position above horizontal.
Jim
It would be more correct if the sweep elbow had the cleanout in it but I believe it would be ok to put in at 3 or 9 oclock. If you put it at 6 oclock the slug would accumulate in it..
BTW. I assume your realize that you should be using a lateral Tee so the entry into the line will be at 45 deg... Since this is only 2" you might have a problem finding a latteral tee in standard PVC.
Steve

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????????????????????????????????? Why are you putting plumbing in your clock? Those tiny clock motors do not require a cooling system.........
Unless I am misunderstanding this post, in which case I will have to tell you that it does not matter what time of day or night you install your plumbing. It should work the same no matter the time. However, watch the calendar. Never, ever, install plumbing during a full moon !!!! And worse yet, a lunar or solar eclipse !!!