Cleaning vinyl siding

My house has white vinyl siding,we had storm with rain and high winds,my neighbor has red maple tree and lot of leaves stuck to the siding,now I have reddish stains where the leaves where ,any way of getting rid of these stains?,Thanks
On Sat 13 May 2006 04:40:54a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Tony Pacc?

TSP?
--
Wayne Boatwright @@
_____________________

What comes to mind here is a mix...
1 cup household bleach 1/2 cup TSP warm water to make 1 gallon of solution
Stir the TSP in about 1 pint of very warm water until dissolved. Put into a garden sprayer. Add water and bleach to make 1 gallon. I use a soft brush with an extension pole attached, and a garden hose for rinsing. I use this method and mix to wash my house once a year. You can use a product called Jomax instead of the TSP, available at the BORG.
Tree leaves have a tendency to stain siding, decks, and concrete, although I have found that several weeks of sunlight removes most of the stains.

======================Would that work well for the chalking issue as well? My vinyl siding needs to be cleaned due to the chalking.

Not sure. Caulking preparation requires a clean surface--you could use (non-sudsy) household ammonia or rubbing alcohol, or a 50/50 mix of these two. The rubbing alcohol dries faster and for a good caulk job you want a clean dry surface.
It was chalking (fine powder) not caulking. I can run my finger along the siding and get the powdery residue.

Whats the TSP do to the yard?
Tom

TSP is a very strong detergent. Some plants may be sensitive to it, but I have had no problems with fescue, hydrangeas, peonies, hosta or clematis. If too strong either detergents or bleach can damage plants. It helps to rinse well.