Cleaning up blood and bullet holes

Last night my husband got mad at one of his former employees who came to our house to get paid. My husband has a bad temper and the guy called my husband a bad word, so my husband shot the guy full of holes. I think he used a half box of bullets on the guy. He is taking the body to dispose right now, but there is blood all over my carpeting and bullet holes in the floor and walls and even one window got blown out. I am really mad that he did this inside the house instead of shooting the man outside like the other people he killed.

I want to clean this all up before he gets home or he will beat the hell out of me for not doing my job. How do I clean up the blood and wash off the holes? What can I put on the window till I can get a new window? Before he left he threw his gun at me and told me to clean the gun too. How do i clean the gun?

Mary

Reply to
maryrogers

FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS GET A LIFE! HAVEN'T YOU GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST THIS CRAPP?

Reply to
Ace

Oxy-clean will workwell on the blood. Don't know about the window and gun. Maybe someone else will respond with some advice.

Reply to
ChiliJim

Banister Stariwell

Call the sherriff, he will point you in the right direction.

Reply to
C G

troll skill-o-meter®

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 !----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----! /\ !!
Reply to
equalizer

Another Stormin Mormin classic crappy troll

Reply to
m Ransley

I'd burn the place down. Be sure to stay inside the house to monitor the fire until the house is completely burnt to the ground.

Reply to
Chris

if i was your husband, i'd shoot you too. you have to be as dumb as a rock to think you can "wash" bullet holes away. lol

  • i hate it when parents leave their kids at home alone, they write all kinds of stupid stuff.
Reply to
FH

You guys are just too funny.

Reply to
BonnieJean

I believe that some good cleaning methods for a similar situation were outlined in Pulp Fiction. You may want to watch this movie again-- seems that Wolf prefers ordinary household cleansers and plenty of linens. Trash bags should be available to dispose of the fragmented body parts and the dirty linens.

As for the gun, I would just put it in the dishwasher. If you use a little JetDry, there won't be any water spots, and the gun will also be sanitized.

Good luck.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

(-8 Reminds me of a Honda Accord I once saw at a San Francisco auction house. The driver's side window was busted out and the seat looked like it had soaked up a gallon of blood -- maybe more. The car went real cheap.

Reply to
El Castor