Cleaning uncured epoxy

I added epoxy to the inside if some small plastic parts to reinforce them. Unfortunately, I did not mix the epoxy sufficiently. Can anyone recommend a cleaner/solvant which would remove the epoxy I can't scrape out, without disolving the plastic?
Bob
Probably depends on what kind of plastic.
MB
On 05/27/04 09:29 pm Bob put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Uncured epoxy usually cleans up well with denatured alcohol.
On Thu, 27 May 2004 22:07:18 -0400, Minnie Bannister

You can also try vinegar.
Mike
Bob writes:

Acetone is good for the glue, *but* it also eats many plastics.

Look at the package that the epoxy came in and see what it says about cleanup.
I found to my relief that J & B that hadn't cured could be cleaned up with soap and water.
Charlie

try denatured alcohol if the water does ot work.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

I ended up doing a quick rinse with lacquer thinner, followed by the below.
Bob

would