cleaning shower floor

My shower has (I think) a plastic flooring that has gotten dirtier and dirtier. Cant seem to get the stains out with comet or bleach. My S.O. wants to replace it. Is there any way to clean it?
Comet was not a good choice as it will damage many shower floors and cause the problem to get far worse.
You did not tell us what the shower was made of. Is it acrylic, fiberglass, tile ???
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
You can try one of the basic soap scum removers as noted and it likely will work. If you need are really good cleaner, you need to know what kind of plastic it is because some will damage one type and work fine on another.
You also may be able to do some refinish if it has already been damaged by the cleanser, but again you will need to know what you have to start with.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Adam Russell wrote:

Fantastic or full-strength dish detergent, and plastic scrubber.

Chances are that most of the problem is soap scum, not dirt. Get a good soap scum remover, and use that. Comet will likely just scratch the floor, and make things worse.
Regards,
George Wenzel
--
George Wenzel, B.A. (Criminology)