Cleaning pool furniture

Does any one have a good suggestion for cleaning the gray "grunge" off of white PVC pool furniture?
Thanks, Boden
314 952-4601

I just cleaned ours the other day. I used a 1/2 cup chlorine bleach with a couple drops of dish detergent, in a quart trigger sprayer. wear old clothing! Before I started I thought I may just throw it all away it was so stained. A few minutes later everything looked like new! Greg

I got so fed up with grunge that I replaced my PVC furniture with western red cedar.
Not to mention the cedar stuff dosen't change zip codes in wind storms. <G> Barry
I use a powerwasher.

Aluminum siding cleaner from Ace Hardware

toss them in the pool for a couple of days.

Dissolve 1/2 cup TSP in 1 gallon warm water. Add 1 cup household bleach. It is easier to dispense this in a garden sprayer. Scrub if needed. Rinse. If the mildew/mold is tough, you may need to repeat the procedure.

Greased Lighting works great
ive tried everything, no luck, next year im painting mine with Krylon plastic paint