Cleaning pool furniture

Does any one have a good suggestion for cleaning the gray "grunge" off of white PVC pool furniture?

Thanks, Boden

Reply to
Boden

There is a "CLR" product made specifically for cleaning plastic patio furniture. My wife says it doesn't work worth a damn. I've also heard that bathroom cleaner (like "scrubby bubbles"-type stuff) work quite well but have not tried it.

-- Herb Stein The Herb Stein Group

snipped-for-privacy@herbstein.com

314 952-4601
Reply to
Herb Stein

I just cleaned ours the other day. I used a 1/2 cup chlorine bleach with a couple drops of dish detergent, in a quart trigger sprayer. wear old clothing! Before I started I thought I may just throw it all away it was so stained. A few minutes later everything looked like new! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

I got so fed up with grunge that I replaced my PVC furniture with western red cedar.

Not to mention the cedar stuff dosen't change zip codes in wind storms. Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

I use a powerwasher.

Reply to
houseslave

Aluminum siding cleaner from Ace Hardware

Reply to
jmagerl

toss them in the pool for a couple of days.

Reply to
Charlie Spitzer

Dissolve 1/2 cup TSP in 1 gallon warm water. Add 1 cup household bleach. It is easier to dispense this in a garden sprayer. Scrub if needed. Rinse. If the mildew/mold is tough, you may need to repeat the procedure.

Reply to
Phisherman

Greased Lighting works great

Reply to
Jennifer

ive tried everything, no luck, next year im painting mine with Krylon plastic paint

Reply to
mark Ransley