Cleaning pennies for treasure chest

Page 2 of 2

try Tarn-X,available in most drugstores and supermarkets.It works fast.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Buying a bottle of Tarn-X is a lot cheaper;a couple of dollars,-especially if you don't have a tumbler and polishing medium(like most people). Also faster;Tarn-X will remove the tarnish in less than 15 minutes.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik wrote:

Of course most people don't have a tumbler, but I still think it'd worthwhile to ask around if he knows any reloaders. I know I'd tumble-polish a few hundred coins for someone for a project like this if they asked me. It wouldn't cost anything.
Best regards, Bob