Cleaning paint brush

I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.
Paint thinner did not work.
Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.
Loosed it up enuf to clean.
Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline so they re-learn where to go.
Andy
On 3/21/2016 1:47 PM, Andy wrote:

I gather that wasn't latex?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
"Andy" wrote in message
I have a paint brush that I was cleaning.
Paint thinner did not work.
Ended up soaking it overnight in Xylene.
Loosed it up enuf to clean.
Bristles were a little crooked, so I coated them with vaseline so they re-learn where to go.
Andy
Next time use different tooth paste
On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 10:47:37 AM UTC-7, Andy wrote:

Unless it's totally wasted, try some hot water and something called Soilove
http://www.dollarkingwholesale.com/images/002050jc_soilove_soil_stain.jpg