Cleaning mold - disinfectants ?

I have been looking around on the WEB at various methods and products for cleaning mold . Although household chlorine bleach is cheap and effective , it is pretty nasty in an enclosed space like crawl space or attic . I have seen a lot of info on Microban (tm) quaternary ammonium disinfectant which runs about $ 20-25 / gal . There are a lot of disinfectant type products made by Zep mfg at Home Depot which and some janitorila supply houses are significantly less (50%) . Are these as good . It would be nice to buy the active ingredients in powdered form ( I suspect for < $1 / gallon ) .

Reply to
rkpatt

Spray & Forget:

Texan