Cleaning Metal Window Screens

Anyone have a favorite solution for cleaning window screens? Mine are big enough that I can only place about half of each screen at a time into the bathtub to soak. Something not-too-hideously-toxic is preferred, since I'll probably have to have my bare feet in the tub as I scrub them.
Vinegar? Gasoline? Napalm? :-)

I take them to the DIY Car wash. I use the high pressure hose, however I put it on the light setting. Just line the walls w/ the screens, put in your money and start spraying. You may want to flip the screens over if they are very dirty. Then haul them home and let them dry in the sun.
~Kat
"help is on the way" ~John Kerry

I'll
put