Cleaning Floor Tile Glue Off Bathtub

I recently had new vinyl floor tiling put down in a rent house. I believe they used a glue with a brand name "Henry" . They installers got the glue on the bathtub, the walls, and door frame .... just a little here and a little there. I cannot get it off with 409, or any other cleaning fluid so far. I would appreciate any suggestions as to how I might get things cleaned up.
Bob
Nail polish remover or if you're embarassed, acetone.

GooGone,mineral spirits,charcoal grill lighter fluid(petro solvent) Acetone is one of the stroongest solvents,but can damage plastics.
Of course,you could call up the installers and ASK them what they use as a solvent.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Grind down the end of a popsicle stick into a chisel shape and use that for a scraper so you don't scratch the porcelain.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Said:
Grind down the end of a popsicle stick into a chisel shape and use that for a scraper so you don't scratch the porcelain.
I replied:
Great tip!