Cleaning Dusty Basement

My basement has flooded in the past and has a fair amount of dust that is difficult to remove. Using a wet-dry vacuum doesn't get all of the dust. Using a broom is only moderately helpful. I am thinking of using a pressure washer, but I hate to introduce water to the basement. Does anyone have any ideas as to the best way to clean it?
Thanks,
JD
This may already be obvious, but how about a large sponge and a bucket? It may take a weekend, but you will get rid of it without just spreading it around or flooding your basement.
snipped-for-privacy@spamgourmet.com wrote:

first vacuumn well then spray with water and clean up with wet dry shop vac.
have you addresed the water problem?
neighborhood flood or your basement water infiltration?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yes, I have resloped the ground around the house and fixed the gutters.
Thanks for your help.
JD