Cleaning drain pipes

Sorry for the second post but I just remembered another question. I recently cleaned a clogged drain pipe and found that there is quite a bit of "gunk" creating blockages in our pipes. I have noticed this in the kitchen and the bathroom. Is there a product that will go to work on these blockages as I know that if I leave it be it will come back to haunt me. I think this is something that drain-o is not strong enough to correct. As always, all help is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!!!!
The product is called elbow grease. It's readily available and low cost, but many people resist using it. The followup care is to avoid putting hair and grease down the drains.

of
kitchen
A friend of mine uses a gallon of bleach down the drain.
He claims it will even dissolve plastic toys if left in the drain 24 hrs or more.
He learned it in Undertakers Training. By State law, they absolutely have to use a gallon of bleach each day, (or each cadaver?) to "super" clean the drains.
Dissolves hair, just about everything.
I know of some neighbors who dissolved clogs, even in toilets (childrens toys) by using a gallon of bleach and letting it sit for a day or two.
Best--- Ron

of
kitchen

The best thing to maintain a drain line that suffers from grease and sludge build-up is an enzymatic drain cleaner. Once the enzymes establish themselves in the drain line, they "eat" all that gunk, even against gravity.
--
When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the
Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for