cleaning cigarette film (yikk)

Sorry if this is a repost, but I've not seen it on the board yet so....
A couple friends of mine smoke. I know, nasty habit and they ought. And in the minivan with the two little girls in carseats, too. I know, they oughta not do that.
Anyhow, we might be working on the minivan some time in a couple weeks. I'd suggested doing some cleaning while we do the other work.
What is a good way to clean cigarette film off of windows, upholstery, plastic, carpets, small girls, steering wheel, car seats, etc?
When I got my grand mother's TV, I used pine cleaner and warm water. Wonder if simple green does the job? Any other products which work, and are safe around kids?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Maybe if you'd look for your post in the alt.home.repair newsgroup instead of on a 'board' you'd find it. 3 times...
google has groups for the nntp challenged. http://tinyurl.com/bfcvj
B'sides that the net is full of answers to your issues. Hey, you could try google for that too ;)
Here's your other thread...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_frm/thread/71329e6e790c798b/c84db315143657d7#c84db315143657d7

Try not using Pine Sol or Simple Green on small girls. I simple bath would probably work.