Cleaning Cigarette film (YIKK!!!)

This one didn't make it through, so I'll try again. Sorry if it's a dup post.
When my grand mother died, she left me her TV. Which was coated with smokers film. Pine cleaner and warm water took that off.
Cleaning AC coils, I've seen some coil cleaners which do a nice job removing smokers film.
Couple folks I know, smoke in the minivan. What's a good way to remove the smoke from plastic surfaces, windows, upholstery, seats, small children in carseats, etc.?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:36:58 +0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Napalm is best, but charcoal lighter fluid will work in a pinch.
Linux Registered User #327951
For odor removal (esp smoke) on cloth I suggest Fabreeze.
About a year ago I COMPLETELY filled my house with cooking smoke, long story.
Tthe Fabreeze took a while (weeks) but it worked. Repeated applications were necessary.
cheers Bob
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why would you want to do so?
Some feel cigarette film is the equivalent of the stain on the navy blue dress: Evidence of long-ago pleasure.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

and, Sanka stains no doubt...