Cleaning Asbestos or Asphalt Tile

Everyone seems to want to remove these, but I'd prefer just to get them looking a little better and not bother with the hassle. I'm not sure if they are asphalt or asbestos tiles. They are in my basement and they have gotten very dull and look terrible. Is there anyway to get them shiny again? I think they may have gotten too damp.

Reply to
matt

Wax.

Reply to
HeyBub

IMHO, I aways thought 'future' floor finish, could shine anything. Have you tried an acryic floor finish?

later,

tom @

Tom The Great