Clean up OC foam on hardwood

I've got a couple small areas of hardwood floor that caught some fine overspray of open cell foam that was being applied to a vertical duct. What i'm wanting to know is there a product (acetone, lacquer thinner, minerial sprits, etc.) that will cut this foam without cutting the waterborne poly that is on the floor. I could always touch up the floor poly, but if i don't have to that'd be better.
--
Steve Barker
In spewed forth:

try some WD40

The "Great Stuff spray foam says use Acetone. I don't know what foam you used. WW