Clean Shower Massage

I have a Waterpik Shower Massager head (http://www.epinions.com/well-review-586C-4F13B5E2-3A50AF0E-prod6 ) that I want to disassemble to clean, but I cannot figure out how to take it apart. Does anyone here know how?

Don't bother taking it apart, put it in a plastic bag and fill the bag with vinegar or CLR to remove the lime, seal the bag with a twist tie prop it up so the bag isn't leaking for what ever length of time to get the gunk out. Then flush and it should work almost like new!
Rich
And pour the contents of the bag down the overflow tube for a commode you won't be using for several hours. Helps open up the little rim holes. (A .22 caliber gun cleaning brush does pretty well, too.)
Rich wrote:

mcp6453 wrote:

Don't know how to disassemble, sorry. But you might try soaking in vinegar. I find this dissolves the minerals that are clogging things, and clears up the flow. May need to soak for an hour or two, or even overnight.
Terry
Would like to add , if you can heat the vinegar up before you dunk the shower head in, it cleans a bit faster.
Bx

Most showerheads don't come apart. Ocasionally a piece or two come off but generally the chamber is sealed to prevent leaks.

Don't take it apart. You can use a lime dissolver; or half-fill a sturdy plastic bag with vinegar, tie it around the head, and soak overnight. This will dissolve deposits inside the head.

Have you tried CLR? You can get it at Eckerds, etc. I've had some good results with that. Let it soak for awhile.
cheers, david