Clean manufactured stone?

I have some faux stonework on the front of my home (See
http://www.coronadostonecanada.com/samples/CKR-PalmSpringsBlend.jpg ). The colour on the stone does not go through the material.
Some of the stones have mortar on them from when they were installed and the installer was sloppy. I also have spilled paint on some stones.
Is there a good way to remove the mortar from these stones? How about the paint?
I want to get them as cleaned up as possible so I can seal them with a glossy sealer.
Thx!
Contact the manufacturer and ask