clean asphalt?

I have a new asphalt driveway and, dumb me, I dropped a small bag of concrete mix (sakrete) on it. The bag burst. After I cleaned up the small mess, I see that it left a whitish area which really spoils the new look of the driveway. I thought rain would clean it up but it didn't. Is there any kind of cleaner I can try?
Add pictures here
✖

they sell stuff to take grout haze off tiles. phospheric acid i believe. you could first try with a weaker acid, like vinegar and a stiff scrub brush.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:47:43 -0700, "charlie"

Thanks
I'll try some vinegar and let U know...............
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 28, 10:38 am, snipped-for-privacy@eldorado.com wrote:

May take a long time but rain should help with time. If it's a year old, I'd consider sealing it which is something you will probably do anyway.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:08:08 -0700 (PDT), Frank

Right.
It's only a month old now.
Thanks
Duke
Add pictures here
✖

Power washer , maybe ?? I'd seal it before winter..My dad sealed his per recomendation of the asphalt guy last year before winter...It was done in June , sealed in October....He hired a pro to do it but he is 70...Looks GREAT still....
Add pictures here
✖

Muratic acid will eat the concrete. Lowes has it. I would try a small test spot first. Rinse it off well afterwards.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 28, 1:51 pm, snipped-for-privacy@eldorado.com wrote:

I was recalling time neighbor had ducks and they were cute but crapped all over our driveway. Eventually disappeared with time. I think there is a similarity because birds swallow rocks to grind food in thier crop and it probably comes out as inorganic debris needing mechanical removal or washing.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:18:31 -0700 (PDT), Frank

This is the OP. I tried vinegar. It works. I found ordinary laundry bleach works even better.
Thanks for all the interest.
Duke
Add pictures here
✖