clayaway

Does anyone know what Clayaway looks like?
I bought a bag a few years ago and used some or all of it. I looked in the bag today, and it seems like it contains mulch. But maybe it is Clayaway, and it looks like mulch. Does Clayaway look like mulch? Or did I use all my Clayaway, and then use the bag for actual mulch?
Meirman
If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.
meirman wrote:

It appears to be a compost type product.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math