classic artificial sandstone

Hi, we are BEIJING ZAIXIAN HUIHUANG Design Co. Ltd, which is devoted to the research of new techniques and material on the basis of original design and creation, pursuing perfect integration of classic art & modern life. We provide you with extraordinary artistic sandstone products, including gardening art sculpture & d=A8=A6cor, exterior& interior decoration home furniture & d=A8=A6cor, etc. You may also visit our online company at

to learn more information about our products. Should any of these products be of interest to you, please let us know as soon as possible. Our Email is beijing snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.cn. You may also call our telephone

86-010-60592995. We expect to have opportunity to cooperate with you and bring more wealth for your business!
Reply to
littlebubu